Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Joining a special club of moms

So I joined a club of moms that I did not think that I would ever join, the kid that pooped on the floor club.My son, who is 2 and potty training, decided he was going to poop on our white carpet in the hallway. He was naked, of course but nothing like this had ever happened before. To make it even more awesome is that my 8 month old daughter got some on her knee some how and crawled to the other end of the hallway and back. So needless to say there were tiny knee poop prints also all over. OMG!!!! I wanted to puke. I put him in the shower and hosed him off and then put them both in the tub, as I was trying to plan a way to clean this up without getting sick myself. The entire time all I kept thinking of was a funny picture on facebook that should a little boy laying in the middle of his bedroom floor with poop smeared every where and the caption saying "have kids they said, smell like roses they said." And as much as I wanted to throw up and be mad, I could not help but to laugh. Oh the little things to keep your sanity as a mom!

1 comment:

  1. Kids are something else, aren't they? They have no filters, no boundaries. It amazes me that they will one day be parents themselves!

    ReplyDelete