Monday, October 5, 2015

Cant Catch a Break

Do you ever have those times where you feel as if you can get up off the ground? That everything is just knocking you down and pushing you further and further back? I truly feel that way. I feel like I cannot catch a break to save my life. I am truly trying to keep my cool and sanity but sometimes it gets really really hard.

I have posted before and complaining about this but now things just keep adding to the chaos. On top of being now almost three months behind now on seventy five percent of our bills, my husband lost his job this weekend. REALLY?!?! You have got to be kidding me. I truly don't know what to do. Luckily my old job is letting me pick up as many shifts as I need, which is a bartender/server at Chili's, but no one is wanting to give anything up this week of course. Lets just keep piling it on please!!! Like I need grocery money. We will be lucky if his final check on Friday is like $60 after taxes and insurance. He had only worked two days. I do not think panic is the right word for how I feel right now. I am literally sick to my stomach and posting everything I can on yard sale sites on facebook to sell what I can.

I know that there is a light at the end of all tunnels but it is very hard to stay positive through all of this. I honestly do not know how. All I want to do is bawl into corner and cry. Please Lord give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment