Thursday, July 16, 2015

Putting off dieting



So I think I am going to give up on losing weight and dieting right now. Well I am giving up on being such a freak about it and getting upset about not losing weight. I really really really am not lucky enough to lose weight while breastfeeding. It doesn't matter what I do either! I can work out, I can walk, and I can eat healthier and even cut out pop and nothing. So I am not going to stress about it anymore. Im getting tired of doing all of this stuff for a long period of time and still see nothing on the scale. I only plan on breastfeeding one more month, I can make it one more month and then I can get back too it. Yes I am extremely frustrated and let down. I feel like as hard as I have been working I should be seeing some results. However I am not and I am just tired of it. I still plan on eating better for myself and staying on the right path but I am not going to worry about it as much. Once I am done breastfeeding though, GAME ON!! I am tired of being squishy and tired of my thighs rubbing together. I know I shouldn't really complain, I am only a size 4, but this is the biggest I have ever been in my entire life and I do not like it. I don't like being squishy, yes from pregnancy but still. I don't like having to keep buying bigger and bigger clothes. I am just done with all of it. I really feel defeated!! :-(

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kayla, this makes me sad... don't get frustrated! I mean, I'm glad you're giving yourself a break, and I tend to not really lose weight when I'm breastfeeding either, but don't get discouraged, it will happen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hate the "mom" belly, and clothes not fitting! Its just aggravating. I think I am having a little pitty party though. :-( I know I probably won't give up but I really want to.

      Delete