Monday, August 24, 2015

Eating after 8

 I know they say you aren't supposed to eat after 8 p.m. if you want to help yourself lose weight.... well that is sooo hard! I don't eat that much through the day, I am just too busy. I eat every meal though don't get me wrong, just not a lot at each meal. But after 9 ish both kids are asleep, so I can actually sit down and eat something, completely and without two kids climbing on me. So when this happens I snack a lot more than I should. I know breastfeeding had a lot to do with my snacking too but we are pretty much done with that.

How do you keep yourself from snacking through the night? Or snacking after 8 p.m.?

1 comment:

  1. I breastfeed too and I'd say snack away! Justake sure what you're snacking on is high in protien and you'll be good to go.

    ReplyDelete