Monday, August 17, 2015

Purging my house

I am going to have a yard sale this weekend before it starts to get cool. I have already have had two yard sales this summer and managed to get rid of a lot of stuff. I hate having yard sales, especially with two little ones by myself but I am also tired of looking at all the shit in my garage and house. This time though I am going to go through each room this week and get rid of everything, We are in desperate need of money to pay bills and we have a lot of stuff we haven't used. I am pretty good about getting rid of stuff if we haven't used it in a couple of years, I don't like holding onto stuff and am always cleaning out the closets etc. I am a very organized person and like things easy to get. Anyway getting off topic I am really going to go through everything, not just the usual clothes. I am going through the kitchen and everything. 
My other problem is I have a ton of baby clothes, nice, name brand baby clothes, that I am not going to sell for just a cheap price either. I use the mom sites on facebook to sell a lot of my baby items. 
Ugh I don't look forward to going through everything, but I look forward to my "pre-fall," cleaning and making money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment