Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Today my husband and I have been married 3 years. We started dating exactly 5 years ago today. Our story starts like this....

We met in kindergarten. Ben is second row, the very last picture and I am the first picture in the third row. I chased him all over the play ground. He was my first little boyfriend. After Kindergarten I went to a different school. And in 17 years we only saw each other once. 
July 4th, 2010 we were amongest mutual friends at a fourth of July concert in Blu Ash, Ohio. Peter Frampton was playing. We did not even recognized each other and he was there with his girlfriend at the time. A few days later he messaged me on facebook and we started talking as friends. Him and his girlfriend broke up a week later because she had been cheating on him (lucky for me). We started hanging out almost every single day until he finally asked me to be his girlfriend on August 11, 2010.



Fast forward 2 years later to the day we got married. We had already went through 2 miscarriages, one at 11 weeks with twins and the other at 6 weeks and on our wedding day we were 17 weeks pregnant with our baby boy. The wedding was perfect. We are both people who like simple things, nothing fancy and just wanted everyone to have fun. We loved it and everyone enjoyed themselves so much. 









Well Happy 3 year Anniversary to my love! We have had some ups and downs but I cannot wait to see what the years will bring us! It already brought us two gorgeous babies!!




9 comments:

  1. I love that you met in kindergarten. That's the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute little story! I do not know anyone who has met in kindergarten and is now married! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how awesome that you met in kindergarten! Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete