Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dinner time!

Dinner time can sometimes be a struggle in my house.There are several problems. My husband works swing shift so we never know when he will be home. My 2 year old is going through the picky stage and only eats the same 3 things. My daughter knows it is dinner time and as soon as I sit down to eat starts screaming. Luckily she is loving this eating with her hands and trying the things that we eat, so that keeps her entertained long enough so I can finish eating. Then I get to feed her her baby food to make sure she is getting all her veggies! (I make my own baby food, so much fun!).

Since my husband was working 3 to 11 we had spaghetti. He doesn't like spaghetti, weird I know, so we eat it when he is on this shift. Both my kids love spaghetti so it is a win win for me. My daughter also at some sweet potatoes and pears. Over all she was completely covered in the food she ate. She is without a doubt more of a messy eater than my son was at this age! But what fun would it be to be able to have fun with your food like this and not have to worry! I am sure I am not the only one who's kid looks like this by the end of dinner!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...this just melted my heart!! What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, my son use to be the same way. Hes 3 and still makes a mess sometimes. Thank you for Sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think boys are always messy. My husband is 27 and messier than the children lol!

      Delete
  3. Too cute! My 4th is the messiest eater of all my kids. The cleanup is some serious business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't lie on spaghetti night she will get it all over her fat little legs, so i'll hold her and the dog will lick the noodles off for me lol and then straight to the tub!

      Delete