You know you're a mom when...
- You know all the words to all the theme songs of cartoons.
- You know all the songs to the movies your children watch (right now Benson's favorite is the lego movie).
- You sing those songs through the day for no reason.. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!! (Lego movie song).
- You go to check a diaper for poop and stick your finger in it.
- You deal with crazy toddler tantrums. Example, we are potty training. He likes to be naked but he wanted to where his camo cowboy boots. He peed on them and then went hystarical when I had to take them off.
- You pick up the toys off the floor 1215545431 times a day!
- When you pick your child's nose or tell them to wipe their snot on your shirt.
- You get peed on.. but I think that happens to everyone. I did not know a girl could pee on you until Marlee :-).
What are some of your mom moments? I know I have tons more but that is all I can think of before I have had my coffee! Have a good day all you moms!